Relevant working experience
Are you looking for a job within customer service that is all about service instead of hard targets? Smartwares Group is looking for an International Customer Service Employee (40 hours) who can help our customers with the best support. We are happy to talk to you!
You will be part of a team of six colleagues who are in daily contact with our customers via email, chat and phone. The team answers questions, offers solutions and ensures that customers are helped on their way with satisfaction. In this role you also look critically at our daily processes and you think along where we can make improvements. A large part of your work also consists of identifying where customer questions come from and responding to them in the form of instructional videos on YouTube and creating online solutions, step-by-step plans and FAQs. Before a product comes onto the market, we get to work with it to get to know the product in advance. We learn where the possible pitfalls can arise that can lead to customer questions.
What are you going to do?
- Dealing with consumer inquiries that arrive at the service department by chat, email and phone;
- Executing, checking and processing consumer orders that arrive at the service department;
- Ensuring proper follow-up of the FAQs within the current and new range to be included;
- For frequently asked questions, you create standard solutions in our after sales system, which are then visible on our websites;
- Monitoring and optimizing the current RMA / returns process in collaboration with colleagues;
- Due to the strong online growth, in the near future there will also be more focus on active product review management and answering customer questions on the various online platforms.
Who are we looking for?
- You have an excellent command of the English language and you are a near native German speaker;
- You have basic knowledge of networks and network devices and you know what WiFi is;
- You have an affinity with electrical appliances;
- You are able to briefly and concisely explain our technical products;
- Interest in home automation / smart home products is seen as a great advantage.
What’s in it for you?
- A warm welcome by 200 enthusiastic colleagues at our HQ in Tilburg;
- Room for personal growth and responsibility;
- A nice, informal working atmosphere;
- Employee discount on all products of our assortment. Beware! Your house will soon be filled with our brands!
- Good pension scheme in which you don’t pay a personal contribution;
- Parties, drinks and other fun activities: hopefully possible again in 2021!