0 – 2 years
The Smartwares Group is looking for a Junior Controller with the possibility to grow into the position of a Financial Controller. Do you have a strong sense of responsibility and are you proactive? Then we would like to meet you!
In this position you are responsible for one of the commercial entities, including creditor management and general ledger administration and you deliver a large contribution in to the monthly and annual closing. Besides that, you will be the key person in shaping new processes regarding our biggest online customer. To be successful in this position, a great passion and inquisitiveness is a must. You will work within a team of enthusiastic finance colleagues who work for the various entities within the Smartwares Group.
What are you going to do?
- You take care of the creditor and ledger administration;
- You contribute to optimal cooperation between internal departments;
- You participate in monthly and annual closures;
- You see opportunities to make work more efficient and act on that;
Who are we looking for?
- You are available 40 hours a week;
- You have completed your HBO or university study in Finance & Control / Business economics;
- You have excellent oral and written command of the English language and an extra language is an advantage;
- You are great skills in Microsoft Excel;
- You have a flexible working attitude; you work very accurately and are eager to learn;
- You have good communication skills and you can easily engage both internally and externally.
What do we have to offer?
- A warm welcome from more than 230 enthusiastic colleagues at our head office in Tilburg;
- A relaxed & informal working atmosphere;
- Employee discount on our products. Beware! Your entire house will soon be full of our brands!
- Your day starts flexibly; you are given the freedom to start between 7:30 am and 9:00 am;
- Good pension conditions; you do not pay a personal contribution; we do that for you!
- Room for growth in terms of content and responsibility;
- Legendary parties, drinks and monthly outings.