+/- 5 years of relevant work experience
As an experienced Account Manager, do you want to make the difference in the largest E-commerce market in Europe and do you have excellent command of the German language? Smartwares Group is looking for an Account Manager E-commerce (40 hours) for the German market.
As Account Manager E-commerce you are together with a team responsible for the sales of our brands Smartwares, Tristar and Princess. You will be actively engaged in relationship management of your existing customer portfolio. You fulfill a role as an online sales specialist and will develop an analytical and strategic marketing approach for the German market. In this role you work closely with colleagues from the Sales Support department who provide administrative and sales-related support. You are responsible for customer contact in the broadest sense of the word. You visit your customers regularly or you invite them to our 1200m2 showroom. You will end up in an enthusiastic sales team!
What are you going to do?
- Your portfolio consists of strategic E-Commerce accounts and more specialist web shops and distributors;
- You interact daily with large teams such as Sales Support, Marketing and Category Management. Together you translate customer needs into concrete actions. Think of content and promotional campaigns;
- You work independently on your turnover targets and profit developments;
- You think commercially along with existing customers, you regularly discuss this with a team of 25 digital specialists. There is a lot of experience and knowledge on board;
- You are involved in drawing up customer information and reports;
- You are willing to participate in fairs such as the IFA in Berlin
Who are we looking for?
- You have a Bachelor’s degree;
- You have excellent oral and written command of the German and English language;
- You have demonstrable sales experience in E-commerce;
- You like to be informed of the latest developments and trends;
- You are able to respond to changes in a very dynamic E-commerce market;
- You are a commercial and likable go-getter who is also analytically and strategically strong
What do we offer you?
- A warm welcome by 200 colleagues at our HQ in Tilburg;
- Room for growth in content and responsibility;
- A relaxed and informal working atmosphere;
- Staff discount on our products. Beware! Your entire house will soon be full of our brands!
- Your day starts flexible, you can start between 7.30am - 9.00am;
- Good pension scheme where you don’t pay own contribution;
- Legendary parties, drinks and monthly activities; hopefully possible again in 2021!