1 - 4 years of relevant experience
The Smartwares Group is looking for an Application Specialist. Do you want to work with a team on several applications of our different businesses? Then you are very welcome to work with us.
As an Application Specialist you are responsible for maintaining and optimizing various business applications including a Product Information Management system (PIM system), Commerce and Customer Service system as well as the IT system. In addition, the support on integration techniques such as (SQL) Queries, API’s and EDI connections are part of your work. In this role you will be working together with five other Application Specialists and you will be included in various projects within different disciplines.
- You are involved in the management of several applications;
- You provide daily support to colleagues from various departments including Sales, Online Marketing, Business Line Management (category management) and After Sales;
- You are jointly responsible for adjusting functionalities and expanding connections;
- You participate in improvement projects and advise on possibilities to work more efficiently with existing or new applications;
- You maintain in contact with suppliers for technical input and for creating successful connections.
- You have technical affinity with applications and web development. Terms such as API, XML, SQL and JSON are not strange to you;
- You like to invest in your knowledge and learn new techniques;
- A completed Bachelor/Master education and 1 - 4 years of relevant experience;
- Experience with an ERP system, CMS and / or PIM system is an advantage;
- Good English speaking and writing skills;
- You are currently living in the Netherlands;
- Available for 32 - 40 hours per week.
- A warm welcome by more than 200 enthusiastic colleagues at our head office in Tilburg;
- A relaxed and informal working atmosphere;
- Staff discount on our products
- Your day starts flexibly, you have the freedom to start between 07.30 – 09.00;
- Good pension scheme; you do not pay a personal contribution, we do that for you!
- Room for growth in terms of content and responsibility.
Get to know your future!
Curious about who we are and what we do? Go to our website and check our story and that of your future colleagues at www.werkenbijsmartwaresgroup.com.
Click on 'Solliciteer nu" when applying for this job. We would very much like to receive your CV and your motivation.
Drika van Brandenburg | HR Officer