At least 7 years of relevant working experience in E-commerce;
You have 3 years Marketplace management experience including Amazon and Bol;
Smartwares Group is looking for a Commercial Manager Marketplaces. Do you have a strong entrepreneurial mindset and are you looking for the opportunity to define the entire Global Marketplaces strategy in the fast paced environment of Consumer goods? Then we are looking for you!
As Commercial Manager Marketplaces you will be responsible for driving rapid expansion of revenues and profits via strategic Marketplaces such as Amazon and Bol.com. You are a born entrepreneur: a highly commercial, goal oriented and hands-on professional who likes to translate strategy into action!
In this role you will be reporting directly to the Director E-commerce and will be located in our company Headquarters in Tilburg. You will be part of an international team of E-Commerce specialists in Sales, Sales Support, Analytics and Content Development.
What are you going to do?
- Own the Global Marketplaces roadmap by setting commercial direction and by ensuring a laser focused execution;
- Ensure effective P&L management and continuous margin optimization;
- Define optimal brand - assortment - product combination per Marketplace;
- Drive new product development in close cooperation with Category Managers;
- Ensure best of class approach on products content and brand marketing;
- Optimize daily execution on pricing, promotions, advertising, review marketing.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a Master Degree in Economics, Business Administration or related field;
- At least 7 years of relevant working experience in E-commerce;
- You have 3 years Marketplace management experience including Amazon and Bol;
- You have track record of successful business development and leadership in a digital business;
- You are a born entrepreneur: ambitious, adaptable, pragmatic, proactive, strategic, hands-on and highly analytical;
- You have outstanding communication skills and stakeholder management.
What do we offer you?
- A warm welcome by 200 colleagues at our HQ in Tilburg;
- A relaxed and informal working atmosphere;
- Staff discount on our products. Beware! Your entire house will soon be full of our brands!
- Your day starts flexible, you can start between 7.30am and 9.00am;
- Good pension scheme; you don’t have to pay a personal contribution, we do that for you!
- Room for growth in content and responsibility
- Legendary parties, drinks and monthly activities!